Sunday, August 17, 2008

When We First Met

When I first met you,
I felt the strangest feeling ever
I know I never told you,
But it meant something

I kept thinking about you,
All the way home..
I didn't even know you,
I was acting cool & as if you were not even there

We talked and laughed,
But I didn't even know your name!!

I think I liked u that day,
You told me once that you didn't like me at all that day
Am not sure about that actually but..
That day passed.. it was so weird.. I told my friends about you

MONTHS passed..i had a close friend
He accidentally fell in love with me..

Then by coincidence I ran into you again,
Dont know why but my heart kept pumping heavily
My face turned REDDD,you smiled
And I turned my face away

I was kinda in a relationship
But that wasn't the reason I acted weird
I actually dont know the reason till now
I saw you many times later but I still acted weird

I knew you were looking at me and wondering
Days passed and we didn't talk..you said nothing and I acted cool..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails