Friday, May 8, 2009

Maxence, a young French singer

Introducing....Maxence, a talented singer from Paris, and is only 13 years of age. He was 12 when he sang the song (Please view embedded video).

The song is written by Anthony Johnson from UK. I love to expose talented people to encourage them to perform even better and better. Here's the video. Enjoy! Translated lyrics at the bottom of video.



V1:
Ooh, I sit here all alone
No-one to hear my distress
I feel so abandoned

And you, do you ever feel it too?
The innocence and recklessness
Give way to the suffering

CHORUS:
Another day, another night
I'll wait forever
Until you come here

V2:
Yesterday, to me, seems so far away
All those games we played
Seem to fade awy

MIDDLE PART:
I cling to my memories
That fill my heart
And help me to cope
There is too much love I have to share
then I see that nobody is there
Just my thoughts of the past
the fear visits me once again

CHORUS:
Another day, another night
I'll wait forever
Until you come here

ENGLISH PART:
I just wait here every day
I just wait here every night
There's no sense in what I do
I just sit and wait for you
To take me home

Take me home
Take me home
Take me home

5 comments:

cameron sharpe said...

Romantic love has the intensity, engagement and sexual chemistry that passionate love has, minus the obsessive component," the lead author of the paper, Bianca P. Acevedo, said in a news release. "Passionate or obsessive love includes feelings of uncertainty and anxiety. This kind of love helps drive the shorter relationships but not the longer ones."

Lidia said...

love...love....easy to say but hard to find.....but remember to much love will kill you....hehe....Interesting Blog.$$ending you a big $mile....have a ni$e day

SaurabhStar said...

Hi, Going thru ur blog has been interesting read.. I would like to go for link exchange with ur blog through my blog at http://vlovers.com ... If u r interested, contact me on my site alongwith the text that u want for ur link....

turisuna said...

Lovely voice and cute boy, as if he is in my age, I will kiss him lol

Julianto said...

aahhh...it's so nice...a romantic blog...may be you can add some roses in your blog...

Related Posts with Thumbnails