Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"Let's Be Friends" Award


The "Let's Be Friends" Award represents:

These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So happy that Tripzibit chose me as one of the recipients of this 'award'. Thanks a million !
Lets see...I'd like to pass this award to the following people :-

Sushi Freak, Bill, Ronald, Dynamics, One Creative Queen, Dorothy L, J2Kfm, Charly


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award Ahlock...nice to meet you...

Bill said...

Wow this is cool. Thanks Ahlock. I really like it and feel honored that you awarded this to me. I will always be your friend and stop by here. Take care sweet lady.

J2Kfm said...

thanks so much for the award !!!

must pass to 8 ppl ah?

ahlock said...

J@Kfm: Yup! Just like I've passed it to 8 people. Happy hunting!

ahlock said...

Oops! Sorry for the typo, J2Kfm ...

Unknown said...

Hello...thank you so much for choosing my blog for an award of friendship.
it is very touching and so welcome!
Huggz~D~

Ranran said...

that is one lovely award! cheers!

JZ Richard said...

Hey, a big "Congrats" to you. Thanks for exchanging link with me again. See you around.

One Creative Queen said...

Thank you so much for the sweet award!! I've never gotten one before - ever! This is my first blog award and I can't thank you enough. It's very kind of you. :)

I'm sorry I haven't responded sooner - I've had a really sick kiddo. That doesn't diminish my appreciation for your thoughtfulness, tho!

I love your blog and stop by as often as I can - and will continue to do so. I'm glad to make such a sweet friend. :)

Big hugs,
Katherine

Unknown said...

Congrats ;D

Bill said...

Hi Ahlock sorry it took so long but i have your award on my site no. I hope you will forgive me for taking so long.

Pami said...

what a lovely award, congrats

Admin said...

Thanks a zillion for the award of friendship.

ahlock said...

Bill: That's OK. Bet you must be having a hard time choosing your 8 recipients because you have lots and lots of friends, and you don't want to risk offending those that didn't made it to the list, right?

ahlock said...

One Creative Queen: Sorry to hear your kid was sick. Hope she/he is feeling robust with health now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails