Tuesday, December 16, 2008

How To Know When It's Love


Found this piece of article on the web. And decides to publish it here because some of the advices are what I'm using. What irony!


You feel very strongly for another person and want to know if what you're feeling is the real deal. Ask yourself these difficult questions.

Here's How:


  1. Ask yourself: 'Would I be willing to let her/him go if I believed it was the best thing?'
  2. Ask yourself: 'Am I willing to wait for this person if s/he is not ready to have sex?'
  3. Ask yourself: 'Would I feel the same way if s/he gained weight?'
  4. Ask yourself: 'Am I willing to sacrifice my dreams to allow her/his dreams to come true?'
  5. Ask yourself: 'Do I respect and admire her/him?'
  6. Ask yourself: 'Would I feel the same way if s/he got sick?'
  7. Ask yourself: 'If you two were in an argument, would you feel the same way?'
  8. If you answered 'No' to any of these questions, think about why you gave that answer. Is it a lack of trust? Is it because you're afraid? Is it selfishness? Do you need more time to get to know each other?
  9. If you answered 'Yes' to all of these questions, wow, you feel very strongly about this person. It sounds like you're in love!

1 comment:

@Cahangon75 said...

I Love This Blog...and $mile for you

Related Posts with Thumbnails