Thursday, April 2, 2009

...and the video that caused all the ordeal....Million Dollar Lesson

My ordeal didn't actually end after I got hold of a new laptop and modem. I stubbornly upload the 'cursed' video again to Metacafe.

After the fifth or six try did I manage to successfully uploaded the entire video to Metacafe as the internet connection kept disconnected by its own. Imagine the frustration of having to wait for 15 mins (upload speed was so slowww...zZzzZZ) and nearly halfway through, suddenly the internet was disconnected! Not once but up to five or six times!

At long last, my video was uploaded and a the following day, my internet connection went completely dead! I thought it could be the modem, so I kept resetting the modem. Nah, it was working fine. It could be the wireless router. Nah, I directly connected the broadband jack top my laptop. Still no signal. Lastly, after fumbling, through trial and errors for a few hours, I connected the phone line to a phone. No dial tone. So, my line was dead! The lightning killed it too. Only, it died a slow death.

A quick call to the telephone provider solved all the problems, albeit a few days later. My schedule was tight so I delayed calling the provider. And they arrived the next day after my call.

Ah, so, all's well for now. Here's the video that caused me all the trouble and ordeal. With time, I hope to polish up on my skills. While watching this video, do me a favor guys. Please try not to fall asleep ;)


Million Dollar Lesson - The best bloopers are here

4 comments:

Ranran said...

that sucks. i feel for you. slow internet connection reeeeally tick me off.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Well ... it was a great video!

Hello from SpeedyCat ;-)

Friendster said...

I just happen to be passing by when I read your post. Very nice post! Keep up the good work!

Shawn said...

Nice work on the video. It was soooothing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails